This article is based on freely accessible information. The data that served as the basis for the creation of this article come from professional articles, trade magazines or websites and blog posts. cbuy.ch is not authorized to make healing and/or efficacy promises related to CBD or other cannabinoids. If you have any questions or other concerns, please contact the Customer Care Center of cbuy.ch via e-mail email@example.com.
Massages are among the oldest known medical applications. Whether in traditional Chinese medicine, which has been tried and tested for thousands of years, in ancient Greece of Aristotle or in the Roman Empire at the time of Julius Caesar: Massage has been used for thousands of years to treat tension, muscle or nerve pain and for general physical relaxation. In the following article we will explain how a soothing and relaxing massage works and why CBD products from cbuy.ch can be very helpful.
Currently we live in stressful and challenging times – the COVID-19 pandemic still has a strong grip on our lives. Especially the home office duty imposed by the Federal Council, the long sitting and the resulting lack of movement (just by the fact that the otherwise everyday commute is omitted) lead increasingly to back and neck pain. A targeted evening massage can alleviate these complaints or prevent their occurrence. We have put together a short massage instruction for you below, so that you can also give your partner a relaxing massage with a few hand movements.
Attention: The following massage tips are intended for a recreational relaxation massage. In case of complaints that go beyond everyday tension, you should definitely consult a doctor or a physiotherapist!
- Apply a few drops of Herbalea CBD Skin Cream to the skin area to be massaged. The macadamia oil contained in the cream is often used as a base for massage oils, because it spreads very well and is not immediately absorbed. The additionally contained sesame oil stimulates blood circulation and protects the natural skin barrier. Finally, the CBD promotes the natural regeneration of the skin and has an anti-inflammatory and relaxing effect – perfect for massaging tense areas in the back and neck. To enhance the CBD content of your massage, you can additionally mix the CBD Skin Cream with a few drops of Herbalea Slow Down CBD Oil.
- Start the massage with circular movements with the palm of the hand in the shoulder area before massaging the same areas specifically with the thumbs. Apply only enough pressure to make it comfortable for the person being massaged.
- Then run your thumbs along the spine to the coccyx. In a further step, massage the muscles on the left and right of the spine with the edge of your hand. Make sure that you apply even pressure.
- In a final step, massage the coccyx area with the heels of your hands. Again, move your hand in a circular motion. Start in the middle of the back and slowly work your way outward.
- Repeat steps two to four again, but this time only in those areas that the person being massaged feels are cramped and tense.
- Make sure that there is always enough cream on the skin, otherwise the massage can be perceived as painful and rough.
Massages have been used for thousands of years. Especially in today’s COVID-19 influenced time they are again more important than ever. Cannabidiol (CBD) can be used very well for massages in combination with other natural oils.