This article is based on freely available information. The data that served as the basis for the creation of this article comes from professional articles, trade magazines or websites as well as blog posts. Cbuy.ch is not authorized to make promises of healing and/or efficacy that are related to CBD or other cannabinoids. If you have any questions or other concerns, please contact the Customer-Care Center of cbuy.ch via e-mail email@example.com.
Products containing cannabinoids lose their effect over time if stored improperly. The shelf life of the individual product categories may vary depending on their composition and ingredients. In the following article cbuy.ch gives you a short instruction as well as tips and tricks how to store CBD oil correctly over a longer period of time and thus counteract the loss of its effectiveness.
How to store your CBD oil correctly:
1. Usually you will receive your CBD products in containers that do not provide protection against UV radiation. Therefore many products (like CBD oil) are packed in additional cardboard packaging. This gives the products better protection from the harmful sunlight. Therefore always make sure that you store your CBD products in their original packaging.
- Store your products additionally in a dark, light protected place. For storage, we recommend, for example, tightly sealed kitchen cabinets or drawers. Also chests of drawers or storage boxes (but none made of translucent material such as plastic) are suitable storage locations.
- Make sure that the temperature at the storage location does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius. The optimum storage temperature for CBD oil is between 18 and 23 degrees Celsius.
- Store your CBD Oil in a dry place Take care that no liquids or sticky substances come in contact with your CBD Oil. This will protect it from possible contamination and counteract any loss of quality.
- CBD oil is classified as a chemical according to Swiss federal laws and is therefore subject to Swiss chemical legislation. It is therefore essential that you store your CBD Oil in a place that is inaccessible to children.
The shelf life of CBD oil can be extended by various measures. Excessive heat and strong UV radiation have a negative influence on the quality of a CBD oil. Therefore, it should be stored in a cool and dry place that guarantees the best possible protection against UV radiation.